Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Self-employed

I'm halfway through my first week of self-employment (writer and person-centered planning facilitator).  This is the first September in 39 years that I have not been a student or a teacher, so it's unsettling.  I'm continuing to work on my Partners in Policymaking qualification, doing scattered research, and refinishing my new home office, but I have to admit to still feeling the pull of the classroom.  Sure I will get used to it in time.

#1 good thing about working from home:  You get a chance to read the trivia questions and answers from your string cheese at your leisure.  (Today's question: How long is the memory span of a goldfish? Answer: Three seconds.  I immediately thought "Just like high school freshmen!!!!!")


No comments:

Post a Comment